Wednesday, December 07, 2005

R.E.M.

Top 28 R.E.M. songs, in no particular order. No reason I chose 28, that's just where I stopped. No rules except "Hey, I like that song" while listening to R.E.M. on sort while working. Looks like I really like New Adventures in Hi-Fi (which, interestingly, came out while I was living in Athens).

Side note: M was once interrupted by Michael Stipe at a party in Athens. It was at a Christmas party hosted by Michael Lachowski, the once and future bass player of Pylon. Not very polite. :-)

  • Leaving New York (Around the Sun)
  • Around the Sun (Around the Sun)
  • Drive (Automatic For The People)
  • Man On The Moon (Automatic For The People)
  • Find The River (Automatic For The People)
  • It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (Document)
  • The One I Love (Document)
  • Green Grow The Rushes (Fables Of The Reconstruction)
  • Wendell Gee (Fables Of The Reconstruction)
  • World Leader Pretend (Green)
  • Begin The Begin (Life's Rich Pageant)
  • What If We Give It Away (Life's Rich Pageant)
  • What's The Frequency, Kenneth? (Monster)
  • Crush With Eyeliner (Monster)
  • Radio Free Europe (Murmur)
  • Perfect Circle (Murmur)
  • Shaking Through (Murmur)
  • New Test Leper (New Adventures in Hi-Fi)
  • E-Bow the Letter (New Adventures in Hi-Fi)
  • Be Mine (New Adventures in Hi-Fi)
  • Electrolite (New Adventures in Hi-Fi)
  • Losing My Religion (Out Of Time)
  • Shiny Happy People (Out Of Time)
  • So. Central Rain (I'm Sorry) (Reckoning)
  • (Don't Go Back To) Rockville (Reckoning)
  • Chorus and the Ring (Reveal)
  • Walk Unafraid (Up)
  • Daysleeper (Up)
Enjoy.

No comments: